Tabitha offers results-driven rehabilitation, at-home health care, innovative living communities, Meals on Wheels, and compassionate hospice care.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $6.25 provides one meal and critical safety check to someone who cannot afford it.
- $25 provides life enriching activities and entertainment for a Senior at a Tabitha living community.
- $43.75 provides one week of daily meals and safety checks at home through Tabitha Meals on Wheels.
- $100 provides a bucket list experience for a neighbor under Tabitha Hospice care.
- $231 provides one week of essential nursing care for a Senior with nowhere else to turn.
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
In 2019, Tabitha Meals on Wheels was privileged to serve more than 2,900 individuals—bringing them not only a hot, nutritious meal, but a much-needed safety check. This was certainly the case for Patricia, an elderly woman at risk for falls. This past year a Tabitha Meals on Wheels volunteer attempted to deliver a meal to Patricia. When she did not answer the door, the volunteer knew something was wrong. The volunteer alerted the Meals on Wheels Coordinator who was able to reach Patricia’s daughter. When she went to check on her mother, she discovered that Patricia had fallen and was lying on the floor unable to get up. The quick actions of Tabitha’s volunteer averted a situation that could have turned deadly.
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6840
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska: 708BP
4720 Randolph St
Lincoln, NE 68510