Nebraska Recycling Council provides assistance and resources to reduce, reuse, and recycle materials for their highest and best use, protecting Nebraska's good life for future generations.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $5 pays for a listing on the Online Recycling Guide (where to recycle anything).
- $14 pays for hosting one state senator at our annual Legislative Recycling Day.
- $50 pays for 20 publications like the "Northeast Nebraska Recycling Hub & Spoke Project."
- $100 pays for Green Team Training for an organization.
- $250 pays for an educational webinar.
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
Our children are not thinking about micro-plastics in our drinking water, hazardous waste management, or the trillions of pound of trash and valuable resources filling up our landfills. We do that for them. Nebraska Recycling Council works towards a future in which all materials and resources are reserved for the highest and best use and landfill disposal is the last resort. In 2019, we had 4,781 individuals call for recycling assistance, 27,882 pounds of recyclables were collected at our second Lincoln Earth Day CHaRM event, and we became the Nebraska Chapter of the United States Composting Council. We support the future generations.
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6859
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska: 708AY
3800 VerMaas Place, Suite 102
Lincoln, NE 68502