Free healthcare with hospitality, dignity, and grace. Staffed by 700+ volunteers, we offer medical, dental, physical therapy, chiropractic, mental health, vision, hearing, and spiritual care.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $.95 pays for a pair of reading glasses.
- $15 pays for the cost of one month's prescriptions.
- $45 pays for a pair of glasses for a patient who received a free eye exam.
- $68 covers a tooth extraction. Unfortunately, many people without access to dental care are not able to afford to care for their teeth.
- $124 covers the cost of one medical visit. This includes seeing a medical provider, lab work, x-rays and prescriptions. Patients do not pay for any of these services.
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
Sam and Nancy are a married couple and lost their home several years ago due to a series of unfortunate accidents. Both have chronic high blood pressure. When Clinic with a Heart began a chronic care clinic for patients with hypertension, both Sam and Nancy qualified. They are now able to see a medical provider on a routine basis and stay on their medications.
Though the couple is still homeless, at least they have one less stress in their life. They also appreciate that when they come for an appointment, they also receive hygiene products. This helps sustain them through the month.
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6775
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska: 708O
1701 S. 17th Street, Suite 4G
Lincoln, NE 68502