CenterPointe provides care and recovery for individuals experiencing mental health and/or substance use diagnoses and often homelessness, including care, housing and crisis response services.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $1 per week provides several hours of 24/7 Crisis Line care. ($52)
- $3 per week assists in housing application costs for people who have experienced homelessness. ($156)
- $5 per week provides a week of group therapy support. ($260)
- $7 per week supports the costs of needed medication for a year. ($364)
- $10 per week keeps no-wait care accessible for mental health and substance use therapy. ($520)
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
"I don't what what the difference is between people who get it right away and people who don't. But, I didn't. There was something within me that felt so terrible and bad that only alcohol could solve it. It's a way of life you don't want to live, but you don't know how not to. I got into CenterPointe and it gave me, emotionally, the ability to know it was okay. I wasn't crazy. I had a voice and someone to listen. When I was at my worst, they didn't care. They cared about me - about me doing well. Without CenterPointe, I wouldn't be where I am today."
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6305
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska: 708M
2633 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68503
Expanded services into Omaha