Center for Rural Affairs, founded by rural people concerned about the future of their communities, works to ensure rural Americans have the opportunity to live in vibrant communities.
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS:
- $1 per week helps provide fresh farm-raised food to children for school lunches ($52).
- $10 per month helps win rural-focused provisions in the Farm Bill ($120).
- $5 per week helps ensure Nebraska passes forward-thinking, socially just laws ($260).
- $15 per month helps us fight for a clean energy future for rural America ($180).
- $25 per month sends people like you to Washington D.C. to fight for strong small towns and rural communities ($300).
A STORY FROM OUR AGENCY:
Greg traveled to Washington D.C. carrying a message. He wanted a newly elected senator to know she had the opportunity to be a champion for small towns and family farms. He wanted to share with her his passion for a cherished way of life.
You might be like Greg. He lives and works in a small town. For 15 years he’s worked with us to make sure rural Americans have a fair shot.
We need you to be part of this story. For forty years, we’ve fought for family farmers, small-town businesses, and for fairness in Congress—with supporters like you by our side. By donating and becoming a supporter you’ll help:
- Launch more small-town businesses and strengthen our rural communities.
- Train more beginning farmers, bringing young people back to rural communities.
- Lead an ambitious campaign for clean energy, so our energy dollars stay closer to home and protects our climate.
- Make people healthy, through policy and community work that improves rural health.
- Campaign for a better farm bill that creates opportunity for farmers and communities while protecting our natural resources.
Maybe you sense a growing excitement across rural America. Will you invest in this growing excitement with a gift today? All it takes is people like you to add your support.
CAMPAIGN CODE NUMBERS:
Campaign Code: 6425
(For campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies.)
State of Nebraska: 708J
145 Main Street
P.O. Box 136
Lyons, NE 68038