You've got more choices! Community Services Fund of Nebraska is excited to announce the addition of six new member agencies for the 2017 Campaign, bringing our member agency list up to 64 nonprofits across the state.
New agencies include:
• Angels Among Us provides financial support for families living in or being treated in Nebraska for pediatric cancer.
• Boy Scouts – Cornhusker Council is a youth leadership development program instilling in youth the values found in the Scout Oath and Law.
• Crane River Theater serves Kearney and surrounding areas as a professional theater production company providing a home for the presentation, education and promotion of the arts.
• Lincoln’s Symphony Orchestra presents inspirational experiences that welcome all members of the community to discover and cultivate a profound, personal connection with live orchestral music.
• Merryman Performing Arts Center is a historic, 760 seat theater near downtown Kearney. Serving Central Nebraska, this regional theater offers exceptional, nationally touring, professional music and theatre performances.
• Omaha Community Playhouse is a performing arts organization that enhances quality of life through live theatre, professional touring, and arts education.
"Our member agencies rely on funding to achieve their missions, to have an impact on the quality of life across Nebraska. We are humbled by and grateful for the support of our donors and partners across the state, and the difference they are making in our communities,” said Melissa Filipi, Executive Director. “We want to celebrate the success of last year’s campaign with our member agencies, our donors, and our corporate partners. And we want to look ahead to our 2017 campaign. We are looking forward to continued growth and outreach – in the number and range of our member agencies and in the number of worksites including us in their employee giving campaigns.”
Learn more about our member agencies here: http://www.communityservicesfund.org/member-agencies/